CLIVE CUSSLER AUDIO BOOKS FREE : AUDIO BOOKS LIBRARY FREE : MILLS AND BOON AUDIO BOOKS
Clive Cussler Audio Books Free
- Clive Eric Cussler (born July 15, 1931 in Aurora, Illinois) is an American adventure novelist and marine archaeologist. His thriller novels, featuring the character Dirk Pitt, have reached The New York Times fiction best-seller list more than seventeen times.
- An audiobook is a recording that is primarily spoken word. It is often based on a recording of commercial printed material. It is not necessarily an exact audio version of a book.
- Works produced for distribution on audio media, typically audiotape cassette or audio compact disk (CD). Audio books are usually spoken-word adaptations of works originally created and produced in print.
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
clive cussler audio books free – Black Wind
Clive the Mighty!” hailed Kirkus Reviews about Cussler’s last Dirk Pitt(r) novel, Trojan Odyssey. “Hurricane Clive at his most tumultuous.” Nobody has been able to match Cussler yet for the intricate plotting and sheer audacity of his work, and Black Wind sets the bar even higher.
In the waning days of World War II, the Japanese tried a last desperate measure-a different kind of kamikaze mission, this one carried out by two submarines bound for the West Coast of the United States, their cargo a revolutionary new strain of biological virus. Neither sub made it to the designated target.
But that does not mean they were lost.
Someone knows about the subs and what they bore, knows too where they might be, and has an extraordinary plan in store for the prize inside-a scheme that could reshape the world as we know it. All that stands in the way are three people: a marine biologist named Summer, a marine engineer named Dirk, and their father, Dirk Pitt, the new head of NUMA. Pitt has faced devastating enemies before, and has even teamed up with his children to track them down. But never has he looked upon the face of pure evil . . . until now.
Filled with dazzling suspense and breathtaking action, Black Wind is Cussler at the height of his storytelling powers.
Night Probe by Clive Cussler
if you like fast cars, fast women, and high adventure.
Then Clive Cussler is the Writer for you.
I love his books because I get bored at work when it is quiet so I just read a good book
A Clive Cussler book I read.
clive cussler audio books free
Genghis Khan-the greatest conqueror of all time, who, at his peak, ruled an empire that stretched from the Pacific Ocean to the Caspian Sea. His conquests are the stuff of legend, his tomb a forgotten mystery. Until now.
When Dirk Pitt is nearly killed rescuing an oil survey team from a freak wave on Russia’s Lake Baikal, it appears a simple act of nature. When the survey team is abducted and Pitt’s research vessel nearly sunk, however, it’s obvious there’s something more sinister involved. All trails lead to Mongolia, and a mysterious mogul who is conducting covert deals for supplying oil to the Chinese while wreaking havoc on global oil markets utilizing a secret technology. The Mongolian harbors a dream of restoring the conquests of his ancestors, and holds a dark secret about Genghis Khan that just might give him the wealth and power to make that dream come true.
From the frigid lakes of Siberia to the hot sands of the Gobi Desert, Dirk Pitt and Al Giordino find intrigue, adventure, and peril while collecting clues to the mysterious treasure of Xanadu. But first, they must keep the tycoon from murder-and the unleashing of a natural disaster of calamitous proportions. Filled with breathtaking suspense and brilliant imagination, his new novel is yet further proof that when it comes to adventure writing, nobody beats Clive Cussler.